The family of Winchester products are now available under the Win™ brand.
All of the Winchester solutions you rely on today are now available under Win, a product brand from Winchester Interconnect™. By consolidating powerful interconnect offerings under Win, Winchester Interconnect offers a stronger and more unified experience for our customers.
Be assured that all of the solutions you rely on today will continue to be available under the Win brand.
Best-in-class software tools, equipment, and technologies are used during the design, development, and verification/validation phases of producing Winchester products. Parts are first designed in a 3D CAD environment and then simulated to obtain an optimum electrical performance given a specific set of parameters and requirements, based on the application. Finally, the simulation results are correlated and validated to actual measurements, reducing repeated design iterations and redundant prototypes.
It is understood customers will likely need some kind of modeling and simulation analysis. Winchester’s simulation capabilities encompass multiple domains and types of analysis in order to provide a comprehensive, integrated design solution. Experienced engineers will build, model and analyze models that illustrate the fiber optic and signal integrity effects of the application, and provide a final solution that meets design requirements.
- Ansoft® Designer – Electrical Circuit and System Integration
- Ansoft® Nexxim – Transient Circuit and Harmonic Balance Simulation
- Utilize Electrical Modeling tools to provide 3D full wave electrical characterization of RF/Microwave and high-speed components.
- Virtual Prototyping for components improves Engineering productivity, reduces development time and establishes first-pass design success by optimizing transmission path performance.
- Optimization of model’s parameters to meet design requirements and constraints.
- Integrate EM behavior and effects by linking dynamically to solved 3D Models or by reading in frequency domain s-parameters.
- Analyze time domain (transient) or high-frequency (harmonic, AC) behavior as in real world applications.
- Examine Channel S-parameters, Eye Patterns, BERs, Pulse Responses and TDRs.
Winchester’s Signal Integrity Lab includes a variety of instruments, equipment, devices and calibration kits suitable for electrical measurement and evaluation. Those vary from two-port to four-port, 50 Ohm to 75 Ohm, 10 MHz-50 GHz Vector Network Analyzers; various types of oscilloscopes with TDR and channel electrical modules; a large number of cable assemblies and calibration kits.
- Insertion and Return Loss
- Smith Chart
- Pulse Response
- Eye Patterns
- Propagation Delay
- Rise Time Degradation
- Cascaded S-parameters