DURABLE CABLE ASSEMBLY SOLUTIONS FOR HARSH ENVIRONMENTS
Winchester’s Ruggedized Industrial Group (RIG) offers many product lines with cables cut to a length.
With many of our products utilized on drilling rigs and auxiliary oil and gas equipment—we use only the toughest and most robust materials to withstand rugged, corrosive conditions.
Source Technology Measurement While Drilling (MWD) Cables
Source Technology MWD Cables feature:
- Aluminum foil shielding and/or twisted pairs for EMI noise reduction
- Polyurethane cable jackets with high flexibility
- Resistance to oils, fuels, cuts, flames and UV
- Injection overmolded connectors for superior strength and environmental sealing
- UL Vertical Flame Test type VW-1 Certification
- Canadian CSA Flame Test type FT-1 Certification
- UL Agency Cable Style AWM 20233
- UL Rated voltage (300V)
- Maximum temperature rating 80 deg C
Our MWD (Measurement While Drilling) cable assemblies feature a flame-retardant polyurethane jacket that is resistant to oils, fuels, cuts and UV damage and include polyurethane overmolded connectors for additional strength and environmental sealing. Our design team can integrate other cable types that are not typically used.
CLEMENTS NATIONAL CADILLAC® BRAND EP SERIES
Clements National Cadillac® Brand EP Series is ATEX/IECEx certified for use in hazardous environments.
Classified facilities such as petrochemical refineries, land, and offshore drilling systems are just a few of the applications for this product series.
EP Series can be purchased as a standalone connector or with cable. Typical cable options are:
• Armored and sheathed
• Armored and sheathed with reduced bore
For additional technical information, please refer to our EP Series Catalog.
CLEMENTS NATIONAL CADILLAC® BRAND CN SERIES
Clements National Cadillac® Brand threaded CN Series is UL & CSA certified, meeting the electrical performance requirements of Mil-C-5015.
Used in process and control for nonhazardous locations, as well as in rail mass transit, the CN Series can be purchased as a standalone connector or with unarmored cable.
For additional technical information, please refer to our CN Series Catalog.
Talk to our experts
Connecting customers with the right products and technical experts