RF & Microwave
245 Lynnfield Street
Peabody, Massachusetts 01960
Facility Square Footage: 38,000
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and Winchester Interconnect Corporation (“Winchester”). By accessing, browsing and/or using this site (“Site”), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including U.S. export and re-export control laws and regulations.
- Winchester makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for any particular purpose or legally accessible from any particular location and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. The use and browsing of this Site, or any links contained therein, is strictly at the User’s risk. Winchester has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site.
- The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by Winchester or by the original creator of the material. None of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Winchester or the copyright owner; provided, however, that permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only provided the materials are not modified and all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials are retained. This permission terminates automatically upon the breach of any of these terms or conditions at which time any downloaded and/or materials printed from the Site must be immediately destroyed.
- The trademarks, service marks, and logos (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Winchester and others. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting by implication estoppel, or otherwise , any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site, without the written permission of the Trademark owner. The name “Winchester” or “Winchester Interconnect” or “Winchester Interconnect Corporation” or the Winchester logo may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this Site, without prior, written permission. Winchester prohibits use of the Winchester logo as a “hot” link to any Winchester site unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by Winchester in writing.
- The materials on this site are provided “as is” without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent possible pursuant to the applicable law, winchester disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particluar purpose, non-infringement or other violation of rights. Winchester does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use, validity, accuracy, or reliability of, or the results of the use of, or otherwise respecting, the materials on this site or any sites linked to this site.
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall winchester be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site even if winchester or a winchester authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Winchester also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect computer equipment or other property on account of access to, use of, or browsing in the site or downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the site.
- Any transmission to this Site by any means will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary, and may be disseminated or used by Winchester or its affiliates for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products. Posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other materials that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law is strictly prohibited.
Terms and Conditions
Terms of Purchase
Terms of Sale
PO Terms/Quality Clause
- REACH Compliance Statement
- ISO Certification
- ASSIGNMENT; SUBCONTRACTING:Neither this order nor any interest under it shall be assignable, voluntarily, nor shall a subcontract be placed which requires completed or substantially completed articles or work covered by this order without Buyer’s prior written consent. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
TRU Corporation is committed to being the leader in custom RF interconnect products. By understanding our customers’ needs, TRU will strive to exceed all customer expectations for quality, delivery, price and performance. TRU’s quality assurance system is designed to foster continual improvement resulting in customer exuberance. The excellence of TRU’s people, products, and processes will be reflected in every customer order, service, and interaction.