Kings products are now under the Kings-Win® brand from Winchester Interconnect.™
In order to unify as Winchester Interconnect, we now offer products from four powerful product brands, including Kings-Win. We value the strength of the Kings name and products; the Kings-Win product brand is an important part of Winchester Interconnect.
Over the next six to 12 months, we will transition the name Kings to the new brand, Kings-Win. Be assured that the Kings solutions you rely on today will continue to be available under the Kings-Win brand.
KINGS® Fiber Optic Capabilities
With a vast array of polishing fixtures, interferometer adapters, and test equipment adapters, and over 100 years combined fiber optic termination expertise, KINGS can terminate and test any cable or connector you have.
Even if you have a custom ferrule with no commercial polishing fixture available, KINGS will develop and build a custom polishing fixture to solve your application need. In-stock polishing fixtures are available for quick turnaround manufacturing on commercial connectors such as LC, FC, SC, ST, MU, MTP, MT-RJ, and military ferrules such as ITT ruby ferrule, ITT PHD, 29504/14 and /15, and specialty connectors such as FDDI, ESCON, Biconic, SMA, D4, and SMPTE 304.
- Early Design cycle simulation using Ansys® Multiphysics® to simulate mechanical forces
- Optical simulation of any free-space beams and optical surfaces and coatings using Photon Inc. FRED software. Gaussian beam decomposition is used for single and multimode beams, while ray tracing capabilities are also available for large core fiber applications.
- Characterization and verification of prototypes using physical testing
- Environmental testing of finished connector to verify optical performance
- Standard lens catalogs and custom designed lenses and coatings are used within the system to duplicate the optical arrangement within the connector or device interface.
Environmental chamber linked to JDS multi fiber test equipment allows optical insertion and return loss testing while under environmental stress.