Winchester Interconnect Sustainability Report
Winchester Interconnect is committed to doing what is right for the people whose lives we touch and for the world we live in. Collectively our impact can be profound. We invite you to follow our journey towards creating a sustainable future.
Standards of Business Conduct
Winchester Interconnect is committed to upholding the highest ethical standards in our workplace and in our business dealings. We have developed a “Standards of Business Conduct” to present a clear statement of our standards of ethical behavior. The Standards of Business Conduct are an extension of our values and the foundation for our business tenets. It helps our employees, representatives, contractors, consultants, and suppliers worldwide to comply with a high standard of business conduct.
It is the policy of Winchester Interconnect Corporation to conduct its operations in a manner that protects the health and safety of its employees, visitors, and the community, and that is environmentally responsible in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. In furtherance of this policy, company elements are responsible to:
- Ensure effective management of environmental, health, and safety (EHS) programs by assigning EHS responsibilities and accountability, establishing and implementing appropriate procedures, and allocating and sustaining adequate resources.
- Integrate EHS requirements in planning, design, and modification activities throughout the company, including business acquisition and consolidation decisions.
- Comply with all applicable EHS laws and regulations and adhere to company policies and procedures through EHS self-governance programs. Anticipate future EHS issues and initiate programs sufficient to meet or surpass requirements.
- Eliminate or reduce to the maximum extent practicable:
- the release of contaminants and solid waste into the environment through effective pollution prevention programs.
- employee injuries and illnesses through effective injury and illness prevention programs.
- Conduct periodic EHS audits in accordance with the EHS Manual and documents.
- Communicate with employees regarding EHS aspects of company operations and conduct training programs to ensure employees acquire and maintain the knowledge and skills required to fulfill EHS responsibilities.
- Review legislative EHS laws and regulations that are protective of human health and the environment and consistent with scientific, technological, and risk assessment principles.
- Share EHS best practices among company elements.
- Designate representatives to drive the EHS projects.
- Improve EHS performance through a continuous improvement process.
- Inform the Corporate President or Facility Manager immediately upon the receipt of any regulatory agency citation or notice of violation, the discovery of any real or potential EHS situation that would place the company at risk of noncompliance, or the knowledge of any workplace fatality, injury, or illness that must be reported to the Human Resource Director or Manager.
Conflicts Minerals Policy
Winchester Interconnect Corporation is a privately-held company and is not subject to SEC disclosure requirements; however, we understand the intent of Section 1502 of the Dodd Frank Wall Street and Consumer Protection Act and believe in ethical business practices and human rights. We understand that we have a responsibility to ensure the minerals used in our products are sourced in a socially responsible manner and we require supply chain reporting and reasonable due diligence in the sourcing of Conflict Minerals used in our products.