Precision Connectors with Quick Disconnect
Our ZMA connector conforms to MIL-STD-248 and hand mates with only a quarter turn.
Reliable Performance In Harsh Environments
The ZMA connector’s rugged stainless steel design is ideal for high vibration military applications where space is constricted.
Standard and Custom Configurations
If you have a specific part number you’re interested in, use our distributor inventory search to see what is available today, or contact us for custom designs.
- Hand mateable – no special tools required
- Electrically equivalent to SMA series connectors
- Stainless steel construction
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Frequency: DC to 18 GHz
- VSWR: 1.15:1 MAX
- Insertion Loss: 0.15 dB @ 5 GHz
- Insulation Resistance: 5000 Megaohms Min.
- RF Leakage: -60 dB from 2-3 GHz per MIL-PRF-39012
- Temperature Range: -55° to +125°C
- Body Materials: Stainless Steel, Passivated
- Contact Materials: Beryllium Copper with Gold Plating
- Insulator: PTFE
- Mil Std: MIL-STD-248
- Durability: 500 cycles Min.