MCX / MMCX Series
The Best Brands In One Place
Continental Connector and Bomar products, like the BNC Connectors and Cable Plugs, are now sold under the Winchester™ brand from Winchester Interconnect™.
Reliable Performance In Harsh Environments
Due their small size, MMCX Connectors can be used in a wide range of applications including Test and Measurement, Mil-Aero, Satellite Communication, Wireless Communication, and Medical Equipment.
Standard and Custom Configurations
Available in non-magnetic, solderless, straight, right angle and easy snap for PCBs. If you have a specific part number you’re interested in, use our distributor inventory search to see what is available today, or contact us for custom designs.
- Non magnetic and solderless available
- Snap-on coupling feature which can be rotated through 360 degrees.
- Designs available in accordance with European Specification CECC 22000 and feature a “Snap-On” interface designed for a frequency range of DC to 6 GHz.
- Male cable plug connectors are available in straight and right-angle designs for popular flexible and semi-rigid cables
- Impedance: 50/75 Ohms
- Frequency: DC to 6 GHz
- VSWR: Straight 1.06 Max DC – 2.5 GHz Right-Angle 1.10 Max DC – 2.5 GHz / Straight 1.15 Max DC – 4 GHz Right-Angle 1.4 Max 4 – 6 GHz
- Insertion Loss: 0.10 dB at 1 GHz
- Temperature Range: -65˚C to +165˚C
- Body Materials: Brass/Nickel
- Contact Materials: Male Brass / Female BECU
- Insulator: PTFE
- Mil Std: Thermal Shock MIL-STD-202, Method 107 / Moisture Resistance MIL-STS-202, Method 105 / Corrosion MIL-STD-202, Method 101 / Mechanical Shock MIL-STD-202, Method 101 / Humidity MIL-STD-202, Method 101
- Durability: 500 Cycles Min