Part of Winchester's MVP (Moisture Vibration Proof) Line
MVP prevailing torque has a proven 1-5 oz-in friction mechanism that is
simple and effective, eliminating the need for lock wires.
Reliable Performance In Harsh Environments
The 2.9mm is ideally suited for a wide range of challenging applications. Winchester’s threaded RF 2.9mm connectors provides a reliable interconnect in the most demanding vibration and moisture environments.
A Variety of Configurations
The 2.9mm comes in a variety of standard configurations, including bulkhead, 4-hole flange mount, solder clamp, and direct solder. Custom Configurations also available.
- Moisture ingress IP68 rated
- Clamp cable seal assembly seals to the cable jacket
- Coupling nuts feature a prevailing torque of 1-5 oz-in to prevent free spinning, eliminating catastrophic failure and need for lock wires
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Frequency: DC – 40 GHz
- VSWR: 1.25:1 Max
- Insertion Loss: .03*√f(GHz) dB – STR, .05*√f(GHz) dB – R/A
- RF Leakage: >100 dB
- Temperature Range: -55˚ to +135˚ Celsius
- Body Materials: Stainless Steel, Passivated or Brass, Gold Plated or Silver Plated or Nickel Plated
- Contact Materials: Beryllium/Brass Gold Plated
- Insulator: PTFE/PPO
- Mil Std: Interface: MIL-STD-348 Figs.
- Durability: 500 Cycles Min