Speedy Production Schedules
Winchester specializes in state-of-the-art rotatable connector solutions. Our engineers will work closely with you to accurately and expeditiously design to your requirements. Integrated design features such as high pressure bulkheads or retaining mechanisms as part of a complete design solution are customized to your needs. In-house manufacturing ensures quick turnaround of your total project. We can do small or large production runs with short lead times.
Lower Maintenance in Higher Pressure
The Wet Connector is maintenance-friendly and cost-effective to operate. It has been successfully used in MWD, LWD, and Wireline Steering, Logging Tools and Rotary Steerable Tools. The connectors are rated to 20,000 psi and 400°F.
Custom for Your Application
The Wet Connector, available in multiple channels, ranging from one to ten, allows the customer to reliably connect and disconnect electrical power and signal channels in a wet down hole environment.
- Allows the customer to reliably connect and disconnect electrical power and signal channels in a wet down hole environment
- Our technicians are IPC-A-610F certified for soldering
- Standard configurations include latching, non-latching and orientation with 1 to 10 Channels
- Operating temperature: Up to 200 ̊C / 400 ̊F
- Shell Material: 17-4PH/Inconel
- Current: 2 AMPS Max Per Contact
- Insulation Resistance: 1G Ohms Min @ 500VDC
- Leakage Rate: 10-9 mbar x1 xs-1
- Pressure Rating: Up to 20,000 psi (1378BAR)