Cadillac-Win® Brand threaded CN Series is UL & CSA certified, meeting the electrical performance requirements of Mil-C-5015.
When Failure is not an Option
The CN Series has been designed for reliable, heavy-duty, environmental usage and is currently used in many types of market applications, ranging from process and control, marine, oil and gas, machine tool, industrial, power distribution systems and transportation.
Customized for Unique Requirements
Used in process and control for non-hazardous locations, as well as in rail mass transit, the CN Series can be purchased as a standalone connector or with unarmored cable.
- Meets and exceeds the electrical and mechanical requirements of Mil-C-5015.
- Quick coupling achieved with positive double lead thread
- Available in crimp, silver plated contacts
- Wide wire range sizes from 20 AWG to 4/0 AWG
- Durable corrosion resistant finish with black hard anodic coating
- Contacts are rear inserted and offer convenient disassembly without tools by removal of integral pressurizing sleeve and gland nut
- Environmental protection achieved by large adapter compression grommet, adapter internal seal, elastomeric shell seal, and rear elastomeric insert grommet
- Extended length, heavy duty cable adapter and available stainless steel mesh basket weave cable grip for improved cable protection
- All Cadillac-Win® Series connectors are intermateable with all major brands
- UL & CSA Certification (consult our web site for latest product certifications)
- Operating temperature: -67°F to 225°F (-55°C to 107°C)
- Connector designs offered in crimp, solder and pressure terminals based on insert arrangement
- All hardware is machined using 6061T aluminum bar stock
- Quick coupling, double-lead thread resists cross-mating problems and provides positive mating
- Natural hardcoat plating provides a durable and scratch resistant finish. Black hardcoat plating is available, consult the factory
- Silver plated contacts (standard)