27 Point Series
Control and Communication
Cadillac-Win brand of 27-point jumper assemblies and receptacles by Winchester Interconnect are available in a variety of configurations for trainline (COMM) car control/communication and (MU) multiple unit locomotive control.
When Failure is not an Option
The 27 Point Jumper is build to perform in the harshest conditions. Features like the spring-less heavy-duty cam action ejector prevents corrosion or freeze-up. Individual contact seal boots and outer “O” ring seal on front dielectric to connector body ensure optical electrical performance.
Customized for Unique Requirements
Winchester Interconnect provides custom cable assemblies for COMM or MU configuration at any length requirement. We offer optional accessories and contact kits so you can order exactly what you need for an existing part. Please consult the factory for questions or if you need a customized 27 Point Series.
- Manufactured to conform to AAR S-512 and APTA RP-E-019-99 specifications.
- Qualified for use on all Amtrak equipment, as well as other major transit agencies.
- Self aligning silver plated copper socket contacts permit low mating forces, prevent excessive voltage drop and promote long contact life.
- Interchangeable and intermateable with other major brands
- Environmentally protected design with individual contact seal boots and outer “O” ring seal on front dielectric to connector body.
- Unique “multi-contact” band design on pin contacts provides reliable electrical engagement and is field serviceable and replaceable without removing connector from train.
- Operating temperature: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Electrical Rating: 30 amps 600V
- Dielectric strength: 1000 volts RMS
- Housing Materials:
- Aluminum Alloy
- Voltage: 12 kV
- Contact Mating force:
- 54+/-10 lbs