Hermetic Sub-D Connectors
Reliable Performance In Harsh Environments
Highly reliable Sub-D connectors that can withstand extreme environmental conditions.
Sealed with Ceramax®
All Winchester Interconnect hermetic multi-pin connectors utilize exclusive Ceramax® dielectric compound in conjunction with BeCu contacts to create a best-in-class hermetic seal. Ceramax® is impervious to crack propagation, which is the #1 failure mode of conventional glass seals and lesser ceramics.
Customized for Unique Requirements
Configurations include O-ring mount, laser weldable, and high vacuum. Utilizing Winchester’s exclusive ceramic dielectric material, as well as joining dissimilar metals through explosion welding, vacuum brazing, laser welding, and diffusion bonding, we are able to produce superior, high performance hermetically sealed interconnect solutions that can adapt to any material.
- Conforms to MIL-DTL-32139/4
- Available in O-ring mount, laser weldable, high vacuum configurations
- Body: Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Titanium
- Sealing: Ceramax
- Pins: BeCu
- Resistance: 100 M Ohm minimum at 500 VDC
- Operating Temperature -50°C to 150°C
- Hermeticity: Less than 1 X 10-9 cc/sec He at one atmosphere differential pressure