Hermetic Micro-D Connectors
Our Hermetic Micro-D’s are available in 9, 15, 21, 25, 31, 37, 51, and 100 count pin/socket configurations. When a custom solution is required, Winchester can design a custom connector to meet your specific application needs.
Sealed With Ceramax
All Winchester Interconnect hermetic multi-pin connectors utilize exclusive Ceramax® dielectric compound in conjunction with BeCu contacts to create a best-in-class hermetic seal. Ceramax® is impervious to crack propagation, which is the #1 failure mode of conventional glass seals and lesser ceramics.
The Whole Package
Our connectors are laser weldable and can be integrated into higher level assemblies and electronic packages such as chassis and vacuum assembly packages. These packages are available in Stainless Steel, Aluminum, and Titanium or any combination thereof.
- All connectors are laser weldable which offers significant advantages over traditional solder connectors
- All interfaces manufactured in accordance with MIL-PRF-83513
- Internal pins can be configured to accept insulated wire, wire bonds, solder cups, or flex
- Non-hermetic mating connectors available
- Hermeticity: Less than 1 x 10-8 std cc/sec helium leak rate at 1 atmosphere pressure differential
- Leak Rate: Less than 1 X 10-9 cc/sec He at one atmosphere differential pressure
- Operating Temperature: -200°C to 200°C.
- Mil: MIL-PRF-83513