Reliable Performance In Harsh Environments
Winchester designs and engineers hermetically sealed dewar flanges, dewar flanges with integrated connectors and higher level camera packaging for use with Infrared (IR) Imaging Systems.
Sealed with Ceramax®
All Winchester Interconnect hermetic multi-pin connectors utilize exclusive Ceramax® dielectric compound in conjunction with BeCu contacts to create a best-in-class hermetic seal. Ceramax® is impervious to crack propagation, which is the #1 failure mode of conventional glass seals and lesser ceramics.
Customized for Unique Requirements
Utilizing Winchester’s exclusive ceramic dielectric material, as well as joining dissimilar metals through explosion welding, vacuum brazing, laser welding, and diffusion bonding, we are able to provide superior sealing while allowing for use within a full range of materials – Titanium, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, and Copper.
- Machine shop in house and around the globe at our Winchester facilities
- Leak Rate is less than 1 X 10-9 cc/sec He at one atmosphere differential pressure
- Body: Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Titanium
- Sealing: Ceramax
- Pins: BeCu
- Resistance: 100 M Ohm minimum at 500 VDC
- Operating Temperature: -50°C to 150°C
- Hermeticity: Less than 1 X 10-9 cc/sec He at one atmosphere differential pressure.