MIL- PRF-28876 for Harsh Environments
Shipboard / MIL- PRF-28876 fiber optic connectors feature low optical insertion loss, repeatability, exceptional strain relief, and reliability in harsh environments.
Customized for Unique Requirements
Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) equivalents are available that maintain key performance factors of the MIL-Spec versions. Complete tool kits and support infrastructure are commercially available.
Available Through Distribution
Delphi™ branded fiber optic products are now a part of Winchester Interconnect. Use our distributor inventory search to see what is available today!
- Low optical insertion loss
- Available in 2, 4, 6, 8, 18 and 31 channel configurations
- In-line and wall mount receptacles
- Singlemode and multimode capabilities
- Hybrid (electro-optic) versions available
- Optical insertion loss:
- 9/125 SM fiber: 0.25 dB avg.
- 62.5/125 MM fiber: 0.6 dB avg.
- Operating temperature: -28°C to +65°C
- Vibration: per TIA/EIA-455-11, Condition II & VII
- Shock: MIL-S-901, GR.A, CL.1, high impact
- Mating durability: 500 cycles