Reliable Performance In Harsh Environments
Our Xtreme-Green® video inspection cables are designed for optimal performance. Our designs feature a uniquely-formulated polyurethane or Hytrel for good flexibility, excellent abrasion resistance and better tractor control with extremely low-coefficient of friction.
Video Cable Flexibility
Xtreme-Green cables allow for tighter bend radius and smaller portable handling systems use.
Customized for Your Application
We offer a set of standard part numbers, as well as custom cable configurations to fit your applications needs.
- Specially formulated, flexible, low friction polyurethane with extremely high-tear strength and abrasion resistance and has excellent bonding characteristics for over-molded terminations
- Stranded conductor for extended bend fatigue life
- 300m max depth rating
- Overall synthetic strength layer for added durability and protection to tension work loads
- 5C – 22AWG
- Video Coax: 22 AWG – 28 AWG Std
- Diameter (inches): 0.295in – 0.440in
- Break Strength: 800 lbs. – 2,400 lbs.
- Weight (lbs/1000 ft.) 49 lbs.- 130 lbs.