Undersea Instrumentation Cable
Reliable Performance In Xtreme Environments
Winchester specializes in interconnect solutions for can’t fail applications including premium grade underwater cables that are designed for various oceanographic instrument equipment applications.
Long Term Undersea Deployment
We offer standard designs with an 800 lb. break strength, rated for depths up to 2KM and our premium grade polyurethane jacket for long term use
Customized for Your Application
Our experts can also design a custom cable to meet your specific application needs.
- Flexible premium grade black polyurethane jacket for long term undersea deployment
- Data Pairs are designed for RS232, RS422, RS485 signal rates
- Cable core: composite constructions with isolated shielded data pairs cabled with single power/control wires
- Proprietary Waterblock technology for high performance
- # of Pairs: 2TSP – 4TSP
- Nominal Cap: 21 pf/ft – 37 pf/ft
- Nominal Impedance: 41 Ohms – 73 Ohms
- Overall Shield: Aluminum + drain
- Min Bend Radius (inches) 3in. – 6in.
- Outer Diameter: 0.382″ – 0.550″
- Temperature: -25C – 90C
- Power: 600V
- Data Pairs: 300V depth rating to 2 km