Coil Cord Assemblies
For more than 50 years, Winchester’s coil cords have provided dependable service in diverse military, medical, industrial, geophysical, commercial aviation, portable power, and lighting applications.
Advanced Testing Capabilities
Winchester maintains an in-house test lab that can evaluate coil cord performance characteristics such as flex life, retractability, and pull strength.
Standard and Custom Configurations
Between our standard and custom products, Winchester offers coil cord options for every application. This includes connectorized coil cord assemblies, both mechanical and overmolded designs.
- Flex-resistant PVC and polyurethane formulations
- Effective shielding, including foil, spiral and reverse spiral constructions
- Performance specifications, including retractability, pull force, flex life, chemical resistance and operating temperature.
- Wide size range, from wrist-worn coil cords for static control to thick retractable cords for industrial or military machines.
- Connectorized coil cord assemblies, both mechanical and overmolded designs.
- Length: 1 inch to 100ft+
- Coil Retraction Compounds: Hytrel, Polyurethane, Santoprene, Pebax, PVC
- Retraction: Dependent on Conductor Count, AWG, Insulation and Cable construction